Herne Bay Property Market Update
I'm pleased to present to you my Local Property Market Update for Herne Bay (CT6) for August 2019. (note that the data is a month old as it takes time for the data be collected) I hope you find this data and information useful.
The infographic above provides data on:
- Total properties for sale in Herne Bay (CT6)
- Average price of properties for sale in Herne Bay (CT6)
- Average asking prices by type of property in Herne Bay (CT6)
- Average time on market of properties in Herne Bay (CT6)
- Number of properties for sale in price bands
Asking prices are about the same as last year, although some recent reports are indicating values have dropped slightly. Property is taking longer to sell than it did last year, probably due to the uncertainty surrounding Brexit.
If you are selling, it's therefore more important than ever to ensure you use an agent that is going to market your property properly, and that means getting it in front of as many people as possible. People search online first - appoint an agent who is specialised in marketing online. 99Home will advertise your property on all the major property portals.